Friday, January 18, 2008

I LOVE...

...Kyo Sohma!  He is from my newest favorite TV show, called Fruits Basket.  It's about this girl, Tohru Honda, who lives in a tent in the woods, when she finds the Sohma house.  The people who live there have the Zodiac curse, which means anytime they are hugged by girls, they turn into members of the zodiac (plus the cat).  Shigure, the oldest, is the dog.  Yuki, 'prince' of his highschool, turns into a rat.  And Kyo, the bad-tempered, hot-headed boy who seems to hate everyone and everything, turns into a cat, which is not a member of the zodiac.  So he is sort of an outsider.  The background on my computer is of Kyo.  Because I LOVE HIM AND HE IS SO FREAKING COOL AND AWESOME AND HOT AND ORANGE-HAIRED AND BAD-TEMPERED AND RUDE AND MEAN but he is also kind of soft on the inside.  (And I think he really likes Tohru, although, he will probably never admit it, even to himself.)  He likes to sit on the roof of his house, which I think is extremely cool.  Yuki likes Tohru too, you can tell, but I still think she should pick Kyo.  I know I would.  I mean, who wants to marry a prince?  They're lame-o.

-Isabelle, fan of Kyo and member #1 of the Year of the Cat fan club

No comments: