Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Still...

...love Kyo!  I've been reading the manga books of Fruits Basket.  I read 17 of them in like, a week, and now I'm gonna buy them all!  Mwahahaha!  And I'm writing a story of Fruits Basket (I've already written like, 50 pages, which is a lot for me).  Plus, I'm side-writing a story about the life of Akito, "god" in Fruits Basket.  He's actually a she.  Long story.  But anyway, JOCELYN, WHY DON'T YOU READ MY BLOG ANY MORE?  DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER AND KICK YOUR LITTLE BUTT!!!!
Now then, where was I?  Oh, yes.  I am eagerly awaiting for book 18 to come to the library so I can read it.  But who knows, maybe I'll just have to buy it.  Hmmm, decisions, decisions...   Once again, I am sick.  I've had a cough for a over a week now.  Doctor said If I still have it by Thursday, I gotta go on antibiotics.  Life sucks.  Oh, I have to go.

-Isabelle.  Kyo lover.  Yeah.

No comments: