Thursday, January 10, 2008

Spiral!

My new favorite channel on t.v. is the FUNimation channel which shows anime all day, and I love it!  My favorite show is called spiral, about blade children, a nosy school editor, a brilliant, yet gloomy boy, killing, mystery, and even a bit of romance!  You can see music videos for the show if you go to youtube , and type in FUNimation - spiral, and pick the second one down.  It is awesome.  I'm putting on a video that's just a slide show really, and the pictures are all drawn by some random person, but it's still really cool!!!!!!!!  Of course it is not the best video, but it is good enough for here.  Ciao!

-Isabelle, fan of Ayumu Narumi (hot anime character on spiral (if you can call an anime character hot))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.