Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Love YOU!

Almost Christmas, and it FEELS SO GOOD!!!!   Don'tcha just love Christmas?  There's presents, and candy, cousins who had back surgery, grandparents who are going a little nutty, and in the midst of it all, is ME!  I am by far the weirdest person in my family, on account of the obsession with the word cuttlefish, the laughing problem, and the addiction for dragonfable.com, where I JUST GOT MY DRAGON!!!!  He is red, black, and silver, and his name is DeathReaper.  Isn't that the coolest name ever?
Anywaysy, I bought a bunch of Amy Brown art with some money from my birthday, which was on December 12.  I am now six years old.  HAH, I FOOLED YOU!  It was actually my "blank blank blank blank"th birthday.  Did you honestly think I would tell you how old I was?  Because if you did, you are quite stupid.

-Isabelle, your lawfully wedded husband

No comments: