Saturday, December 22, 2007

Frosty is my Homeboy!

Yo.  Ben (brother) and Joe are coloring rocks to make them into gangsters.  Need I remind you that Joe is my age?  Far to old to do things like that, but he does them all the same, because he is extremely weird. So is my brother, who came barging in my room late last night, then had like a seizure or something, and then rolled around on the floor laughing.  It was scary.  So was the time I tripped on a jump rope in gym trying to do the soldier boy dance and smacked my head on the floor.  But, whatev, stuff like that just happens to me.
Would you like to join the Llamaist Society?  It has 5 proud members.  Here is our national anthem:
Happy llama, sad llama,
Mentally deranged llama,
Super llama, drama llama,
Big fat mama llama,
Moose,
Aaaaaaaaaalpaca!
Camel.
Ain't it just the awesomest  thang you've eva heard?  *Say that in a Western accent*.  Ah thank it's perty coowal.  Bah bah now.

-Isabelle, you Western bonny

No comments: