Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hello.

Everyone you know will die in one week, unless you sacrifice a pig to me.

Sorry. He he he, I like freaking people out.
Nooooo, school in less than two weeks! Today I had to get all my school supplies, and I still need more stuff! I hope my friend R can come over with JMac today, so I can see if we have any classes together this year.
I am going to write something in Hindi.
मय फूट इस स्माल
Did it work? I don't know yet, cause there's just a bunch of question marks. Ah, well. Anyway, I'm working on a new story. It doesn't have a name, but it's about spies-in-training that are part robot and have to save some guy because he knows information people want.
I miss you, friends!!!!
Okay, I have to call R and JMac soon, so I'm getting off.

-Isabelle

2 comments:

Cherry said...

U can't call me cuz im @ KESLEY"S!!! (acutally her name is Kelsey!!)

Anonymous said...

it worked ( Hindi)
-Jujyfruit