Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Friends

Yay! JMac is probably coming over tomorrow so whoopee for me!!!
Ew, I have school in less than a week. And dance class, but that's good. Just went out to get dance shoes today, then had to sew the straps on. It took forever.
La la la, I have no crush. This has only happened three times in my life.
  1. Before first grade,
  2. After Casey bit the dust (not literally),
  3. And now.
And it's so boring. There's no one to fantasize about all day except book people. And that's kind of creepy, even for me. See ya.

-Is

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u talk 2 jmac 4 me yet?
<3Jujyfruit
ps
im the non british girl that made u cry at ur party

Isabelle said...

i know who u r

Anonymous said...

yea...
<3jujyfruit

Cherry said...

who r u????
Jujyfruit?? IM Jmac