Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Movie Time!

I just finished watching Blood and Chocolate. It was pretty good, just too much kissing. It's not that I mind kissing, it just makes me feel weird. I guess that it's because I don't have a boyfriend, and I really wish that I did.
What do you care? You're probably just reading this because there's nothing else to do.
Whatever. So I'm on page 504 with the Harry Potter book. At last, it gets a bit interesting. And no, that does not mean I like it. It just means it's okay. Don't you dare think I like it, don't you dare!!!!!
Sorry, sometimes I go a little spazzy. That reminds me of this guy I use to like. He was hot, but he was a total spaz. I called him Cazz the Spazz. But he was older than me, so my crush was killed early. Then there was Dan. He plays drums in my band. I liked him too, until he told my friend she was annoying. I finally saw the light in that.
My cat is making strange noises in his litter box. Plus, the fridge is open. Better go close it.
Okay, I'm back. Actually, this is running a little long. Better go.

-Isabelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how dare you insult harry potter. thats my favorite book ever. you're just retarded. that book is amazing and brilliant. i finished it the day it came out, because of its amazingness. harry potter is wonderful, and until you come to realize that, you are an immature baffoon.

and no i am not just some random harry potter obsessor, you actually know me.

Anonymous said...

hi

Cherry said...

HI!! u anonymous people should really make a blog!!

JMac did