Sunday, July 22, 2007

The First Post

Hey all my adoring fans out there! One day, you will see me on the big screen!
So, today I bought the seventh Harry Potter book. I wasn't going to, but I realized "After reading the other six, not reading the seventh would just make reading the others a big waste of time". So, yes, I have started it. But before you start accusing me of being a big Harry Potter fan, I just want to say it is very hard to concentrate on a 759 page book when you don't want to!!! There. Now it's out.
I will admit that the book is much too detailed, and I wish it were not so. That only makes it harder to concentrate.
Moving on.
I am a night person, and will probably not go to bed for another...five hours or so, as it is 9:45 p.m. now, so I will tell you what I am going to be doing until then. 1. Finishing this blog. 2. Writing more in my journal so I may finish my current story, which I will tell you about later. 3. Trying very hard to concentrate on wizards, wands, and death.
I know my life is very boring, but this is only my first post after all. It will get better, good people of Earth.
Yes, I am currently writing a short story. It is titled "Winter." In it, the element of winter falls in love with a peasant girl, Lacey. She ran away from her mother and stepfather with her little three-year-old sister, Eliza. I'm working on page fifteen, and sometime or other I'll post a bit of it here for you to read.


But now, I'm off.
-Isabelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again, you have insulted the great harry potter. disgraceful creature.

Anonymous said...

cant wait to read it!!!

Anonymous said...

i really cant wait 2 read it
<3 jujyfruit

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://ndn.org/blog/2011/03/invite-april-1st-webcast-dhs-sec-napolitano-distinguished-panel-discuss-21st-century-bo http://drupalcafe.com/node/32
buy facebook likes facebook likes get facebook likes
I have gotten a virus on my computer.. It's a rogue anti-virus program that says I have a whole lot of viruses and have to buy their program. I know not to click it or anything.. but after I try to run some antivirus and malware programs, it just freezes. I've tried running it in safe mode but I can't find a program that will work in safe mode.. Can anyone help me somehow? :( Thanks..

buy facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] facebook likes