Tuesday, December 11, 2007

CSCD

If you are wondering, the title stands for Crazy Spastic Chicken Dancer.  Sadly, it is Jordan's title.  I guess he sort of had it coming, with his last name being Wylie.  He was in my gym class yesterday, and we started the line dancing unit, and I was just so freaked out when he did the Cocknyjoe or whatever it's called.  You know, the dance where your calf starts to hurt after awhile.  He seriously looked like he was an animal getting all spastic.  I was really scared.  What if he accidentally killed everyone?  Never mind.  My new fav movie is called Night Watch.  It is in Russia, but dubbed in English, and it is more action-packed than ANY OTHER MOVIE.  The rating is R, and it is like James Bond times 10 + Matrix times 20, plus vampires, evil little boys, drunk main characters, an awesome subway ride, gore, and a cursed woman with the Vortex of the Damned over her head.  Totally awesome.
-Isabelle 

No comments: