Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jordan!

Jordan, you know who you are, and if you are reading this, I WANT TO EAT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO HOT TO BE ALIVE. There we go. Oh, and I'm not the Isabel who is all happy joking around with you. I'm the girl who always stares at you on the bus and at lunch. Don't call me Isabel, because that is not my real name. Ask your Isabel who I am. Are you going out with her, by the way? Because if you are available, I WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU REALLY BADLY. And then I'll eat you. Like a praying mantis. Or a black widow spider.
Okay. JMac, you must get your butt over here! Holloween is coming up, and you have to go trick-or-treating with me. I'll be the flapper from the 1920's. Fringe dress, here I come!
-Isabel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you cant go out with him if u r going to eat him then he wont be alive to kiss, he'll turn into poop if you eat him

Cherry said...

wow ok. i still dunno whut i wanna be