Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Yes, the time of candy and ghosts and ghouls and all that stuff has finally arrived. Tonight, I will be out with my best buds, R and JMac. And we will have the time of our lives.
OMG, Jordan has a butt the size of Texas. If you are reading this, Jordan, no offense or whatever, because I'm pretty sure you butt is nice and all, but seriously, what have you been eating lately? Or do big butts just run in the family? Uh, yeah, lets stop talking about your Texas-sized butt now... He said hi to me on the bus today! He really did. And when he said it, he smiled, which made me feel all gooey inside, and then he told Raymond that I didn't scare him!!! Whooppee!! Mabe there is a chance with him after all!
Amber is still on my bad side, as is Trinkoff, Daniel, Scott, etc. All those b*st*rds. Not Amber. She's still my friend, I'm just mad with her for giving that note to Trinkoff. I mean, here's some of the stuff I said on this note:
-I LURVE JORDAN!!!!!!!
-He's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed angel
-I wish I knew his last name
And other things that basically said I think Jordan is hot. I acually said he's as hot as the sun on the note. Cheesy-extroardinaire. Then Trinkoff puts a bunch of stuff on it that makes me look like a whore. And I'm not. I don't wanna have sex with the guy or anything. Just go out with him.
-Halloween is awesome,
Isabelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah very creative. i bet he has a very nice butt.

so i lurvewd halloween and......I HATE YOU!! because u draw bettur than me!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you take a picture of his butt so I can see it? JK!!!

<3 Jujyfruit

Cherry said...

hun, i don't really care wut a guy looks like. I just care if he's hot. he can be blonde hair blue eyes, brown hair brown eyes, WHO CARES!!! HE IS HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

if you say u dont care what he looks like, but care if hes hot, its the same thing.Amarri lives in ny w/ his grandparents now...Hanna is depressed now

Jeeeeena AKA Jujyfruit!!!

Isabelle said...

Amarri really did move to ny? I thought cherry was lying. sorry cherry. man that sucks, cause amarri was a really cool person in 5th grade. even though he was a slow runner. last year he'd give me and logan the finger when we waved to us