Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hey Peeps

It is very hard to write in white, so mainly my posts will be in red from now on. Anyway, I'm reading this book called Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books. It's okay. I mean, it's nothing compared to Twilight and New Moon, and hopefully Eclipse which comes out in eleven days! Yay!
My brother comes tomorrow. For the sake of him, I will call him Brother here. My friends are JMac, R, Sofa, Populaire, Zakky, and other things I come up with. Those aren't their real names of course, just ones I made up to protect them. I mean, some pervert guy could be on here reading it. Note: if you are a pervert, please leave this site at once. You will get no info from me, and if you do, it will be fake. So go find some other site to bother.
Well, I better go.

-Isabelle

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi is! this is one of the elementary bob,s. just so u really know who i am u went to my birthday sleepover and u wore camo.well...hi!

Anonymous said...

from jujyfruit
if you see jmac, since she keeps ignoring me, tell her i'm done trying to keep in touch with her

Cherry said...

Hey deva!!! (JMAc) i will call u sometime (but im @ me grand mtters so....) well tell em when u r freeee 'n i'll see if i cn come over

Isabelle said...

who is anonymous? show urself! or at least tell me who u r, and why u like h.p. so much.

Anonymous said...

it's me anonymous. i go by jujyfruit. im one of the people that made u cry at ur bday party. the non british one

Anonymous said...

the h.p. fan is someone else
<3jujyfruit

Cherry said...

hII